Sep 5, 2008

Playful twist to traditional Jhumkas

I love Jhumka’s made of any metal, shape & size! They definitely add brightness to the person wearing them. Over a period of time I have collected some silver Jhumka’s with have a playful twist that can be accessorized with both traditional as well as Modern outfits.

Here is my collection:

Jhumka with long silver stem & Dark rose colored beads from Kalanjali in Hyderabad, priced at Rs.350/- (Length: 2 in.)


Finely crafted Jhumka with beautiful garnet colored beads. From an exhibition in Safina Plaza, Bangalore; Priced at Rs.550/- (Length: 1.5 in.)



Another beautiful set made with pearls of different sizes. From Auroville boutique, Pondicherry; Priced at Rs.250 (Length: 2 in.)

What about you? Do you like Jhumkas?

12 comments:

Smruti said...

I love Jhumkas, they look very traditional. I have one in really white pearls with pink and green stone work. I love the first pair, may be I will try making them sometime.

- Smruti

ST said...

Lovely jhumkas shillu:))lOVE 1st and 3rd .Love jhumkas as really they add the brightness to person wearing them as U said.

Sum Raj said...

hey shillu...i luv those jhumlas..u dont know am crazy of earrings and tht too long ....i just luv it..

Vijitha said...

Hey shillu
I loved the jumkas (esp the 1st one)..looks so pretty!

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow they look gr8.

ST said...

There is small treat for u at my blog :))

Veda said...

i especially like the first one...its very unique!

Unknown said...

I lov jhumkas...Omg,u have a gr8 collection yaar...

ST said...

Thanks a lot for voting me......

Sourav said...

hey i really want to buy all the three jhoomkas, please let me know if you know the place to buy them....
thanks

Hema - Alankriti said...

Hi, I loved ur jhumkas..they are classy and ever green!
I design terracotta jewelry and always find that jhumkas sell out really quick!
Cheers, Hema

Anumitha said...

Hey I love ur jhumkas.How do I order one ?